Asking Price: $195,000 Gross Revenue: $924,624Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed included in asking priceFF&E: $470,068 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
"NEAPOLITAN PIZZA, WITH AN ALL AMERICAN ATTITUDE!"
Value Adding Attributes of Owning an Urban Bricks Pizza Franchise:
- Low cost of entry -> especially with the resale of this recently established one!
- Excellent Margins.
- Extreme attention to location selection.
- Hands on support from franchisor thru field support personnel.
- We consider first time entrepreneurs adaptable concept.
- Only fast casual pizza brand that offers delivery, drive thru or full sports bar module.
- Proprietary Dough and Sauces made in house, fresh daily.
- Rotating ovens provide a more even cook with significant labor savings.
- Ease of Operation.
- Located in a large, pizza-eating college town near the campus of Texas A&M University.
- Hands on support from the close-by corporate franchisor thru field support personnel.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
$2.33 Per Month
1.5 year old operating pizza shop with new equipment providing delivery, drive-thru and dine-in services, with a full sports bar module available!
• Located in a large, pizza-eating college town near the campus of Texas A&M University. • Hands on support from the close-by corporate franchisor thru field support personnel. • The only fast casual pizza brand that offers delivery, drive thru, dine-in and/or a full sports bar module.
Growth & Expansion:
This particular franchise location in College Station has been operating for approximately 1.5 years.
Fast Casual Build Your Own Pizza Franchise Location in Southeast Texas
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.