Note: Financials are from January 19-March 19.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a fast food restaurant with excellent curb appeal located inside a busy shopping mall. This restaurant has professional branding, a great menu and all brand new equipment needed to run the business. Their primary products are chicken and fish. The restaurant opened up at the end of December 2018 and has already started to produce positive cashflow. 75% of their business is through mall traffic and the remaining 25% is from people coming outside the mall. The only marketing done by the owners is through email targetted to the mall tenants. There is minimal competition within the mall. The reason the owner's want to sell is because their operating partner ended up backing out last minute and they don’t have time to run this business. They own multiple businesses and wanted to start this restaurant as an investment with an operating partner. Currently the restaurant is being operated by a manager without the owner's involvement. An operating owner can grow this business exponentially especially during the busy times at the mall. This business has an excellent lease agreement for ten years with an option to renew every three years with minimal increase in rent. This is a turn-key operation and is priced to sell since the owners are very motivated. Call us today to learn more about this opportunity.
Asking Price: $75,000 Gross Revenue: $55,625Cash Flow: $9,504 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $2,000 not included in asking priceFF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.