Asking Price: $45,000 Gross Revenue: Not DisclosedCash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $2,000 included in asking priceFF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Amazing Deal on a Well Established Hair Salon and Spa with Whole Foods grocery chain as an anchor store in desirable Thousand Oaks.
* Great potential to increase income and buy this business at a low/below market price. Cash Flow has significant room to grow.
* Upscale Hair Salon located in a major grocery chain retail center with high traffic in the heart of Thousand Oaks.
* Turnkey deal with established clientele and full service salon staff ready to transition right into your new business.
* Tuscan decor with custom built hair stations.
* Waiting area with attractive beverage station and retail display case.
* Reception desk, 8 to 9 hair stations , 2 esthetician rooms, 2 manicure stations and one pedicure room, 3 shampoo bowls, large lab/break/laundry room, large keyed lockers for storage.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
$2.90 Per Month
1606 sq./ft. 5 Star Yelp Rating. Established website. All inventory furniture and fixtures included in asking price (Esthetician room furniture not included). Camera system included for security. TV's and Stereo system included. Plenty of free parking in a large lot.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.