Founded in 1992, The Company is a full-service vehicle towing, recovery, and storage firm. Capabilities include towing a wide range of passenger vehicles, but the Company’s specialty is heavy-duty tractor/trailer vehicles. The Company offers an array of services, including but not limited to: equipment relocation services for companies, emergency roadside services, off-road recovery, heavy and light repairs, hazmat scene cleanup, and decontamination services, ranging from fires to vehicle accidents to marine hazard spills.
The Company’s customer markets consist of trucking companies and public agencies (60% of 2017 sales) and the general public (40%). Customers in the public sector include law enforcement agencies and fire departments, amongst others.
The Company has a 26-year reputation for providing reliable vehicle towing, storage, and transportation services, along with industry-leading recovery expertise, all at competitive prices. In order to ensure the highest quality of service, the Company provides continuous training and support to its dedicated team of drivers and technicians, and maintains a strong asset base of transportation and recovery equipment.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
The Company leases a 4,000 square-foot facility from an entity owned separately by the shareholder. Management believes this facility will be sufficient to support the growth that is forecast through the pro forma period without the need for physical expansion.
• Outstanding Name and Reputation: The Company has a long-standing (26-year) reputation for providing superior vehicle towing, recovery, storage, and transportation services at competitive prices, backed by exceptional customer service.
• Heavy Equipment Base: Over its history, The Company has developed and maintained a strong asset base of transportation and other vehicle towing/recovery equipment, allowing multiple service calls to be underway simultaneously. Management cites a fair market value for the Company’s fixed assets of approximately $1.28 million.
Growth & Expansion:
• Strong Growth Opportunities: Given sufficient resources, The Company has opportunities to accelerate revenue and profit growth by expanding its customer and geographic markets, increasing service capacity by purchasing more equipment, and implementing a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy.
• Growing Market Demand: Revenue (in current dollars) for US transportation support activities, an indicator for motor vehicle towing, is forecast to grow at an annual compounded rate of 4% between 2018 and 2022.
About the Sale
• Management Will Remain through Transition: To facilitate a successful and orderly transition, the current owner is willing to remain with the Company for a transitional period.
- Ad Detail Views: