Asking Price: $99,000 Gross Revenue: Not DisclosedCash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This family-owned and operated deli and café offers breakfast and lunch service and is located in a bustling shopping center in West Sonoma County. The Deli has been offering quick bite, comfort food for over 40 years and features indoor seating for 32 and has a small outside patio in the front of the shop. The kitchen has a Type-1 hood and ample prep space for off-site catering. The next owner could operate it as-is or introduce a new concept. Located on a busy neighborhood street, the deli is close to a very popular city park, schools and is at the crossroads of several residential areas.
- Restaurant is 2,000 square feet with indoor seating for approximately 32 and seating for 4 on the outside patio
- Current tenant pays $ 3,363.70 + $780.00 (approx.) NNN with a lease that expires September 2018. Landlord will negotiate new lease terms with a qualified buyer.
- Restaurant includes: 7’-0” Type-1 Hood; Hobart Slicer; 11’-0” Service Counter; 6’-0” Deli Case; 16’-0” Walk-In with self-serve glass doors; 2-door Freezer; 2’-0” Flat-Top Grill; Wolf convection oven; 4 burner stove; triple sink; 2 hand washing sinks; prep sink; mop sink and more
- Founded in 1989 with the current owner has operated since October 2016
- Plenty of onsite Parking
- Owner works full time with 4 full time and 2 part time employees
- Premise is currently licensed with a type 41 Beer & Wine license
PRICE INCLUDES: Furniture, fixtures and equipment, covenant not to compete training period, leasehold interest, leasehold improvements, and goodwill. Some personal items are not included in the sale.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial and/or legal advisers with regard to this information.
Fully Equipped Neighborhood Deli With Onsite Seating
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.