GA Smoothie Franchise- Predictable Cash Flow, SBA Pre-App- Reduced!
Great franchise location with loyal customer base!
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
not included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
Successful smoothie franchise business in Atlanta, GA that is currently up for sale to qualified buyers exclusively through Raincatcher. This franchise location is strategically positioned next door to a popular fitness facility in a highly trafficked location in this Atlanta suburb. The business has maintained a consistent, loyal customer base and has very strong gross margins.The company provides an excellent opportunity for a buyer to enjoy predictable cash flow and a swift return on investment.
The smoothie industry is a $2 billion industry that has demonstrated a growth rate of 2.8% over the past five years. The success of this industry is directly connected to the trends in the health and wellness industry, which is a $3.7 trillion industry. This sector’s continued success lies in franchised businesses, consumer demand for products, and new, popular trends in cold-pressed juices. At this time, the Industry Value Added (IVA) for the juice and smoothie bar industry is projected to grow at an annualized rate of 2.0%, which is right in line with the GDP’s forecast of 2.1% for the same time period.
While the industry follows in line with the GDP, this particular franchise in Atlanta presents a unique opportunity for even more robust profits. It is located next door to a long-standing gym and has built a healthy partnership with this athletic facility. Plus, it is in a popular retail center on a highly trafficked street. This particular franchise’s owners have put in place innovative promotions and strategies unique to this location that have consistently helped it maintain its success. Although the owners are transitioning out of the business after the sale, new owners will inherit a company that has an outstanding reputation for quality and service. It’s location, sales strategies, and emphasis on customer service have helped to propel it to one of the top performing stores in the state for the past four years in a row.
This business does not carry any long-term debt nor does it have a large overhead. It is a great opportunity for business owners looking to expand their reach in the smoothie industry or as a cash flow company for those entering this industry for the first time.
- A well-established company in a highly competitive industry.
- Ideal location next to a popular fitness facility in a busy part of town.
- Opportunity for strong margins.
- Continued demands for smoothies from health-conscious consumers.
Thank you for your interest! To learn more about this opportunity, please visit the link below and download the Prospectus:
1) Select "Login to Sign NDA" to the right
2) Select "Not a Raincatcher buyer member yet? Click here to create an account and get exclusive access to our premium business-for-sale listings..."
3) Enter your information and click on "CLICK HERE TO SIGN NDA"
4) Scroll to the bottom of form, sign your name in the "Receiving Party" box, input your company title and then click "SUBMIT"
5) Click "Continue.."
6) Click button "ALMOST DONE! CLICK HERE TO TELL US WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR"
7) Fill out form with your business acquisition preferences and click "SIGN UP"
8) Check your email for an email from Raincatcher Team "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject "your name, here’s your username and password to access the Raincatcher listings" --- your user name and password will be included in this email.
9) Click on the URL in the email https://listing.raincatcher.com/login
10) Enter your username and password and click on "Login"
11) Click on the listing under Signed Listings to access and download the Prospectus. You can also submit questions about the listing by clicking on "ASK A QUESTION"
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
- Lease Expiration:
Lease the space
The company store currently for sale is the only franchised one in the area. There are other franchises of the same company in nearby towns. However, some customers bypass the closest one and choose to drive to this location because of its reputation for service and quality. The closest competitor that is part of another franchise is located 12 miles away.
As the smoothie market continues to grow and expand, this company is unlikely to be affected by new competition in the neighborhood. It is strategically located next door to a well-known fitness facility, where it gets 60% of its loyal customer base. With a new lease signed in 2016, the company will remain next door to the gym for at least another 9 years.
Growth & Expansion:
Factors that impact the growth of the juice and smoothie i industry include:
- Growing demands of health-conscious consumers.
- Opening and expanding franchises.
- Adaptation to new trends such as the cold-pressed juice craze.
Today, health-conscious consumers look to smoothies and juice bars as a convenient and nutritious way to supplement their diet. Industry giants like this franchise company continuously perform research and development to create new recipes that meet these demands. For example, if someone is interested in losing weight, building muscle, increasing energy, or strengthening their immune system, they can easily purchase a specially formulated smoothie designed to help them reach these goals.
Because the smoothie industry recognizes the importance of adapting to the latest trends in the $3.7 trillion health industry, it continues to see positive growth. In fact, smoothie production between 2010 and 2015 increased by 120%.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Owners are selling to pursue other business interests
- Seller Financing:
Business has SBA pre-approval
- Ad Detail Views: