Global Distributor, Direct Vendor for Major Retailers, Owns AV Brands
Globally Recognized AV + ProAV Brands with Top Rated & Best Sellers
Global Distribution (Visual Illustration/Sample Photo Only)
Distribution (Sample Photo Only)
A/V Setup Home Theater (Sample Photo Only)
A/V Setup (Sample Photo Only)
Distribution (Visual Illustration/Sample Photo Only)
Shipping Port (Sample Photo Only)
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
not included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
***Financials are for 2017 (not projected figures of 2018)***
This is a unique and exquisite business. It's a rare gem, where you won't find anywhere else!
This business for sale follows:
1. Ownership of globally recognized top brands in Audio Video accessories
2. Direct vendor relationships to major retailers (see the list below)
3. Global distribution to Australia, Europe, Japan, and North America (see the list below)
4. Marketplace seller accounts (w/ over 10,000 positive reviews)
5. Inventory worth over $1,000,000 (fast moving and hot selling SKUs)
6. Unlimited growth potential
7. Two AV and ProAV brands with over 200 top-rated and bestselling SKUs
8. Owns several international trademarks, patents, and copyrights
9. Unique portfolio with significant market share
10. The portfolio includes SKUs listed on the Amazon's Electronics Gift Guide (2017)
The company has some exclusive designs with design patents. Also, the company sources some products from OEM manufacturers. The brands include both consumer and professional portfolio with over 200 bestselling and top-rated SKUs in the following categories:
a. Projector Screens
b. TV Mounts
c. Projector Mounts
d. Monitor Mounts
e. HDMI Cables
f. Cable Management
Honestly, the company has never worried about net profit. The company has always been focusing on brand development, retailer connections, and global expansion. Towards these goals, the company has been investing the earnings back into the business. The company has spent countless hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars to promote the products. So, when you are calculating the value of the business, please consider the following factors:
i. Goodwill of the brands
ii. Distribution capabilities (current plus other brands)
iii. Category plus SKU expansion (current plus new categories)
The company has built its distribution system with two warehouses in the USA. Currently, the company operates the primary warehouse in Texas. And, the company uses a secondary warehouse in California, managed by a 3PL partner. The company uses multiple international freight forwarders for importing and exporting goods.
The company has two subsidiaries in Hong Kong and India.
Currently, our products reach the following countries through direct import vendor (distributor) relationships with Amazon:
+ Asia: Japan
+ Europe: UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and more.
+ North America: USA, Canada, Mexico
The company has the direct vendor/distributor relationships with the following major retailers:
- Amazon [USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Japan, Australia and growing]
- Wal-Mart, Jet.com
- Home Depot
- Sam's Club
- Fry's Electronics
Through these direct relationships, so far, the company has been distributing its brand products only. The new owner can take any other products (with proper authorization from the product manufacturers) as long as the retailers approve such SKUs.
The sale does not include the company's office furniture brand and the utility patents related to the office furniture.
This business listing is for serious inquiries only.
NDA: Please do not submit any inquiry for this business if you do not intend to sign a confidentiality agreement (NDA) and respect seller's business confidentiality by not disclosing business info to the third party or communicating with employees and customers. If you need more information about the business, please sign the NDA enclosed and send via email to L1546573@yahoo.com.
Disclaimer: All other Trademarks & Trade Names belong to their respective owners. The photos shown in the listing are sample photos and visual illustration only. P
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Amount/Mo.:
- Lease Expiration:
1. Inventory (over $1M in value).
2. Intellectual Property - Copyrights, International Trademarks, Patents.
3. Warehouse Equipment (Pallet Racks, Forklift, Pallet Trucks).
4. Office Furniture.
The company has the bestselling and exquisite product portfolio. The brand differentiates from the competition through its unique product offering:
1. Manuals with step-by-step and color guided instructions.
2. Installation videos.
3. Drilling templates for a stress-free installation.
4. Presorted hardware for a quick and easy installation.
5. Pre-assembled products to save installation time.
6. UL Listed for safety and durability.
7. Extended hardware for universal compatibility.
8. Rich product content with 360° product views
Growth & Expansion:
1. Private labeling for big-box retailers.
2. Expanding into new big-box retailers (Costco, BJ's, Lowes, Nebraska Furniture Mart, and more).
3. Expanding into traditional markets through distribution channels.
4. Expanding into A/V installer markets through A/V distributors.
5. Expanding into commercial and government markets via direct sales.
6. Expanding product portfolio of A/V brand.
7. Expanding product portfolio of Pro-A/V brand.
8. Introducing an exclusive brand for A/V installers (this new brand won't be sold online)
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Retirement, Spending time with the kids, World travel
The company uses the following software to operate the business:
1. Ship Station.
4. Google G-Suite.
5. Company Admin Website(s).
The company maintains the documentation on its intranet website. The current owner will train the new buyer for a seamless transition.
- Ad Detail Views:
NDA (48 KB)