Asking Price: $60,000 Gross Revenue: Not DisclosedCash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
There are a few unique franchises which do what this system does. It’s a low-cost investment which grows rapidly. Success comes quickly. Are you ready for it?
It’s always interesting to see those rare franchises which can actually make the junior employees of the system turn into successful owners in later years. It shows that even someone starting out at the very beginning of their professional life can be successful at this business. And when those same people tell you there is no way they would do this without the support of the franchise, it shows you how valuable that support actually is.
It can be challenging for the mom and pop business to succeed at this business. We have reports that show the speed of ramp up for the average mom and pop versus the average ASP franchise owner and the numbers are surprising. It shows you why ASP makes such a difference.
The reasons we are able to help the average owner become such financially successful business owners is because of the following:
1. Marketing that makes the phone ring - EASY client acquisition
2. Monthly recurring income - steady and predictable
3. Extremely advanced technology for the client, the owner and the employees to use. It tracks everything and keeps communication wide open for all parties.
4. Impressive vendor and pricing discounts which support the financial returns
5. Strong financial management training and transparency
6. Low cost business set up and launch - less risk
ASP is a one stop shop franchise for customers who need pool cleaning, repair and renovation. Here are a few things that make them unique.
• They show full financials (not all franchisors do this). You can see every line of what owners earn and spend.
• Positive culture
• Lots of training and support for you AND your team
• Technology infused into a non tech industry give you a major advantage in the market
• Business run by measurements and data so you can make real progress towards your goals.
• Call centers to help with acquiring new clients and retaining existing clients
Traits of the owners who are most successful:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A strong work ethic and commitment to quality service and integrity
• Access to capital of at least $50,000 to provide a healthy start to their new business
• Sales or marketing experience is a bonus, but not required.
• Entrepreneur Magazine’s best swimming pool franchise
• Franchise Business review - Highest satisfaction of franchise owners.
• FBA - Franchise of the year (Silver)
To receive financial reports, owners satisfaction studies and learn why this franchise has made such a difference in the lives of so many of their owners request information below.
About the Business
Franchise provides several cutting edge innovations that most companies in the industry lack.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.