Greater Providence Tutoring Agency (Can be run PT)
included in asking price
Share this business:
Great for Part Time Owner. Corporate has Call center that books appointments and Your tutors do all the work. Owner is concentrating on original location. Owners manage a staff of teachers that provide tutoring and test prep in the student's home or online 24/7
Company facts below.
4 HIGH PROFIT REVENUE STREAMS
• PRE-K-College 1 to 1 tutoring. Our tutoring is conducted in the home of the student or another mutually agreed location. Club Z!'s program is extremely effective; our average student improves two letter grades in just 60 days.
• Test Preparation. We offer proprietary programs For the PSAT, SAT, ACT and Study Skills. Our Online diagnostic tools pinpoint a student’s strengths and weaknesses, so our tutors can focus specifically on areas that can dramatically improve scores. Our average student improves 200 points on the SAT and 2-3 points on the ACT. Club Z! also offers test prep programs for the SSAT, ISEE, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT, ASVAB
• Online Tutoring. Club Z! franchise owners also offers 24/7 online test prep, subject tutoring and our ON-Demand homework help program. Franchises simply refer and receive 50% of the profits. You can market online services worldwide.
• College Admissions Consulting. Franchise owners partner with our college admissions consultants to earn a high income assisting students with services, including, but not limited to, college list development, college application review, college essay coaching, resume development, college interview preparation, extracurricular and course planning, and financial aid and scholarship guidance.
The Club Z! Advantage
• Home Based/Low Overhead - No storefront needed. Work out of your home! By eliminating the high overhead associated with a storefront or center, Club Z! owners can focus their resources on advertising, marketing and management. We help furnish the qualified tutors - Club Z assists franchisees with the recruitment and hiring of pre-screened tutors; all with certifications and/or degrees with 2 plus years of proven tutoring experience.
• All Subjects/ Grade levels - Your tutors will be qualified to provide tutoring in all subjects and grade levels. Club Z! also has proprietary curriculum such as SAT, ACT and Study Skills programs so that franchises can offer top quality programs to its students and schools.
• National Advertising/ Marketing Support - Club Z! spends 100's of thousands of dollars on National advertising programs each year for our franchisees. Our exclusive Club Z! Marketing Plan has been developed and time-tested over the last 12 years. Club Z also offers a $25,000 in the form of an Annual Achievement Award. This Scholarship paves the way for franchises to build lasting relationships with local schools and organizations.
• Our Call Center, Your Competitive Advantage - Our call center can answer all incoming calls for our franchise owners during business hours. This one of kind service "sells" your potential clients on using our service, and even schedules your enrollment meetings using a web-based calendar. By utilizing our call center, franchises never miss an opportunity for a client and create time to focus on the growth and management of their business.
• Educational Consultant Program - franchise owners are encouraged to utilize EC’s to conduct your parent sign ups. Your consultants (usually tutors) are compensated only when they attend the enrollment visit. The corporate office trains your consultants for free and franchisees that operate with EC’s have revenues that are 30% higher than those that don’t and enjoy much more freedom to spend time on other business matters or their own personal interests.
• Live Chat. Each Club Z franchise owner has a website and mobile website. Our staff will Live Chat with prospective clients 7 days a week (who wish to gather information without feeling pressured.
• Complete Training - Clu
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Home Based:
Inventory, Client list, tutor list, website,
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Owner wants to concentrate on original location
Owner will stay on for 30 days. Buyer will also receive comprehensive training from the corporate office.
- Seller Financing:
- Ad Detail Views: