Operate this business from anywhere. This profitable company has been successfully implementing on site immunization clinics, health screenings, health fairs and wellness workshops for thousands of businesses helping their employees with early detection and prevention. The Sellers are not able to work year-round to support the growth of this business due to other business interests.
- 10 Years of Operating History
- Easy to Learn and Operate and Highly Desirable Industry
- Consistent Profitability and Excellent Books and Records
- Buyer should be able to earn over $235,000 with No Change in Revenue.
- Huge Upside Potential to focus on Growth and Year-Round Services
- 2019 Vaccine Costs will remain the same as 2018 so there is an Opportunity to Raise Prices Slightly and Increase Profits
- Turn-Key Operation with Sellers willing to Stay on in a Sales and/or Support Role
- Administrative and Sales Staff in Place
- Excellent Mix of Well-Known Clients with a Majority that are Long Term
- Huge Upside Potential due to Demand by Employers trying to Supply Health Services
- Sellers are willing to Train and Ensure Smooth Transition during the First Season
- Outstanding Reputation - Stable, Desirable and Growing Industry
- Sellers are Motivated due to their Other Business Interests
80 hours of initial training then 80 additional over the next 11 months
Ad Detail Views:
Asking Price: $690,000 Gross Revenue: $969,000Cash Flow: $237,000 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Health Services – Immunization Clinics for Businesses – Relocatable
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.