Asking Price: $1,350,000 Gross Revenue: $1,450,000Cash Flow: $352,000 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed included in asking priceFF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
• Turn-key operation
• 25 plus years in the same location
• Repeat high quality customer base
• Company has a reputation for quality work.
• Long term/skilled employees
• Dairy and farm base area with equipment repair needs
• Area has experienced growth over the years, which has added more semi-trucks to area.
• Located on major highway within the commercial use area
• Sale includes inventory and equipment.
Clean books and records with tax returns showing a strong healthy net income. This company has consistent year after year gross revenue and net profit. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the truck and equipment repair industry.
Please note this is a confidential matter and no additional information will be provided until a Confidentiality Agreement and basic Financial Information has been provided. Please click the reply button and I will send you a Confidentiality Agreement and a Financial Information form.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
• Long term lease available • Business location has 3 +/- acres. There is extra property, building space and office space. • 1000 sq. ft. office available with yard on frontage road for possible equipment sales • Buildings are setup to work efficiently for the repair of equipment. • Large outdoor overhead hoist to lift truck beds, etc. • Modern up to date shop equipment
This business does compete with other dealerships and independent repair shops, but our service and quality of work has kept us busy and profitable over the years. There are two service trucks to do on-the-road repairs as needed. The shop has the needed up to date software and tooling to do repairs timely and correctly. We are known as one of the cleanest and best organized shops around. We also have been in business longer than most other shops in our area.
Growth & Expansion:
This business has the physical room for growth, and if one would like to expand there are many options available.
Heavy Duty Truck, Motor Home & Equipment Repair Shop
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.