High Quality Automotive Services Business Available in Southeast Texas
Business & assets are easily relocatable! Owners are ready to sell & retire now!
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
The place to go in Brenham for friendly, quality auto repair & maintenance! Repair services offered include custom wheel alignments, brakes, belts, hoses, tune-ups, oil changes, lubes, shocks, struts, steering, suspensions, and more!
The owners currently lease the facility, which rents for approximately $1,200 per month. The building is located on one of Brenham’s busier streets, which is close to the town’s central business district; so the business location gets a lot of visibility due to the busy traffic patterns that traverse the front of it.
The staff now consists of the 2 owners, a married couple. They downsized the business about 3 years ago, letting go of the employees there at the time, while shortening the shop’s operating hours to 30 hours a week at the same time.
The business does a lot of advertising via ad spots with a popular Brenham radio station. All of the advertising logos and radio commercials are transferrable if the buyer wants to continue with them. The business is very well known in Brenham due to its location and the advertising, so it carries a lot of good will within the local community as a result
* Gross Revenue shown is the average of the 7 year period from 2011 thru 2017.
* Gross Revenue, Cash Flow, EBITDA, Inventory, and FF&E are all approximate as stated by the seller.
* All information, data, financials, valuations, appraisals, real estate values/leases, etc. must be verified by both the seller's and buyer’s own professional advisors.
* Potential buyers should always verify all information with the seller and their own independent advisors before putting any money at risk.
* Seller's landlord will sell the business's property to the buyer in a separate deal for $250K firm. The landlord is willing to structure a seller-financed agreement with $50K down, with the remaining $200K balance payable via monthly payments over a 13 year (maximum) period at 7.5% interest.
* Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required. The seller’s financial data is confidential and will only be disclosed to qualified buyers with a signed NDA in place. Please contact us for the required NDA form to sign. Thanks!
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
Located on one of Brenham's busier streets near downtown, with lots of visibility via the large traffic patterns that exist in front of the location. Also, the business seller's landlord is willing to sell the property to the business buyer in a separate deal for $250K.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Owners are ready to sell & retire now! Business & assets are easily relocatable!
- Seller Financing:
N/A for business.
- Ad Detail Views:
BRG Automotive Services Business... (72 KB)