High Volume Wholesale E-Cigarette Business
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
not included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
Well-established high volume wholesale vape store that carries a variety of vape related products serving customers nationwide is now available for acquisition. This business was originally established over 6 years ago in 2013 by the current owner of the business, and the business has outgrown the space so that the owner has expanded into the current location which occupies 3,800SF of building. This high volume wholesale business is located in a wholesale shopping center which is in the hub of an area known as wholesale business district in Dallas nearby the major highway adjacent to this business that gives easy access to this location. The facility of this business features a two-car sized garage which makes it easier to load and store large shipments prior to restocking. This 6-year established business carries various and high quality of genuine vape products such as liquids, equipment (tank), modes, coils, batteries and chargers etc., and always stays on the top of any new products being introduced to this fast growing industry in order to keep different options open and available for the customers. This business, literally a pioneer in vape industry, has built a strong customer base that consists of many regular, repeat customers; all of which are retail business owners who carries any vape-related products. The customers are mostly B2B wholesale customers with small portion of retail walk-ins that only account for 2-3% of total customer base. About 65% of total sales is being generated from DFW market while the remaining 35% comes from other major cities in Texas and many other states throughout the U.S. Some level of competition is expected because this vape industry is rapidly expanding due to ever-growing consumers’ demand for the vape products. However, the business has started 6 years ago when vape products did not even exist in marketplace and has well-positioned itself in the market as the leading wholesaler by keeping the product line as various as possible and by carrying only genuine brands. Another competitive advantage that this wholesaler has over others is their sophisticated Point of Sale system which provides smooth logistics within the business as well as tracking and managing store inventory just in time. Gross sales have been very consistent in the range of $2.5Mil to $2.7Mil per year without extending any credit to any customers. Online marketing has been proactively undertaken by current owners such as email marketing, and social media outlets like Facebook and Instagram, etc., and speaking of offline marketing, the current owner has 9,000 existing and potential customers list throughout U.S. that he has been direct-mailing periodically. This well established vape wholesale business, well-positioned in nationwide vape marketplace with over $2.7 million in annual revenues is now available for acquisition.
Listing ID #000782
For more info, please call Moon Kim at 1-866-519-2421.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Dallas, Texas
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
This business is located in a 3,800SF wholesale shopping center in the epicenter of an area known as wholesale district in Dallas. The business premises features an ample showroom in the front and a good sized garage in the back of the building that can accommodate large shipments. The industry top of line POS system of this business helps the current owner to keep track of mark-up, profit margin, cost, and sales price of every single product being carried by this wholesaler. This POS system is also fully integrated with the business website which has a strong nationwide presence.
Competition is expected for this fast growing industry, but this wholesale business has been well-positioned in the market by keeping the product line as various as possible and by carrying only genuine brands to stay with the best quality on the top of this industry.
Growth & Expansion:
Online marketing and offline marketing are being proactively done by current owners such as direct-mailing, email marketing, and social media outlets like Facebook and Instagram etc.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Looking for other opportunities after over 6 years of involving in day to day op
Owner will provide a sufficient training for an agreed upon period to make the transition into the business as seamless as possible.
- Seller Financing:
100% down at the time of closing or 20% Cash Down with SBA Financing for Qualified Bu
- Ad Detail Views: