Asking Price: $675,000 Gross Revenue: $1,902,410Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: $548,804Inventory: $141,109 not included in asking priceFF&E: $38,841 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
2018 net profit nearly $550,000. Established, growing and well-reputable “Buy Here/Pay Here” independent car dealership providing alternative financing for customer vehicle purchases. Located on the island of Maui in the heart of Wailuku, this turn-key operation provides excellent cash flow and substantial profits with tenured upper management in place and absentee ownership. Focusing on a first-class customer experience makes this a unique business separating it from the competition.
• Turn-key operation with tenured management in place hoping to remain, allowing for absentee ownership. Seller assigns all day-to-day operations to the General Manager.
• 180-vehicle portfolio and growing with customer-paid interest of 23.99%.
• $1.13M loan portfolio performing at nearly 90%.
• Averaging 15 vehicles sold per month with gross profit of approx. $4,500/vehicle sold.
• Manager is highly experienced with purchasing discounted vehicles locally.
• Captive market allows for higher grosses and exceptionally low repossession rate.
• Beautifully renovated facility offering customers a comfortable and quality experience.
• Onsite Master Mechanic for customer-pay repair work and in-house reconditioning.
• Rent under $6,000/month including NNN with 1 year remaining on lease and one 3-year option to renew. Seller represents landlord is likely to offer additional options.
Offered for sale at:
• $675,000 goodwill.
• Plus assumption of loan portfolio ($1.13M as of June 11).
• Plus used vehicles & parts inventory ($141,109 as of June 11).
• Plus FF&E.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
$5,512.00 Per Month
Newly renovated single-story building with air conditioning and well-kept. Competitive advantage by offering customers a comfortable experience for sales and service. Parking lot for customer parking and vehicle inventory.
First-class customer treatment separates this business from the average Buy Here/Pay Here operation. Well-reputable and personalized service generates referral business of friends and family. Unwavering financing parameters among other variables have resulted in a high-performing portfolio.
Growth & Expansion:
Prime opportunity to steadily increase the portfolio through customer referral programs and incentives. Seller has already selected third-party vendor to offer reinsurance and after-market products to customers. This additional income center will be made available to the buyer.
Highly Profitable - Buy Here/Pay Here Dealership - Turn-Key on Maui
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.