Highly-profitable, Established Small Business
Share this business:
Are you looking to make a positive change in your community?
We currently have a unique opportunity for a driven, flexible, motivated individual. Our district is seeking a qualified candidate to partner with our nationally-recognized company in order to grow their legacy and have recession proof income for generations to come.
Acquiring an existing insurance agency is one of the fastest, and most profitable methods to becoming your own boss, finding work/life balance, while chasing your entrepreneurial spirit.
By partnering with our District, you will benefit from world-class training and support from a dedicated team staff. We are looking for a motivated individual that can collaborate within a team but also work independently to meet their financial goals.
This agency has been in business for more than fifteen years and has seen consistent growth since inception. The purchase price of the business includes the office furnishings, a knowledgeable long-term staff member, and conveyed residual income from day one. Book of business is seasoned with over 1100 policies currently in force. Policies are a mixture of Property, Casualty, Life and Commercial lines.
Some of the benefits of buying this agency are:
* Residual, Long-Term income
* Full training and Business Consultant Support
* Bonus Opportunities- monthly and quarterly
* Contract Value
* Prime Office Location
If you are currently in the insurance business or are looking for a career change- this opportunity is for you.
* Must be licensed to work in the United States
* Must be willing to obtain/maintain current required insurance licensing
* Must not have any felony convictions
* Must be financial secure (Credit Score is not considered, however, we sell financial services so you must be fiscally responsible.)
* Have $25,000 in verifiable assets
* Meet Training Milestones and Assessments
* Pass a Background Check
* Be willing to work with our District Team to develop your personalized Business Plan
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Ongoing support and training is provided.
- Seller Financing:
Buyer must prove $25,000 in capital in order to qualify for owner financing.
Small Business, Insurance Agency, Farmers Insurance, Franchise, Financial Services, Owner Financing
- Ad Detail Views: