Homemade Gourmet Burger Carry Out & Delivery
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
Homemade chargrilled gourmet burger delivery and take-out business is available for acquisition. This business was established in 2015 by the previous owner and acquired by the current owner in 2017. This fresh 1/2 lbs beef burger restaurant specializes in To-Go/Delivery service and about 25% of total sales is being generated from delivery customers while the remaining 75% comes from carry-out customers. This 901 SF of fully-equipped business is located in end-cap space of a retail strip center and with extremely great visibility and low monthly rent. Majority of the customers consist of a well mix of Caucasian, Hispanic and Asian individuals and families from the surrounding densely populated residential neighborhoods within the delivery service zone. While there's some competition in the immediate market area, this is the only char-grilled burger place that has the freshly made burger using a charcoal grill in the area. This business provides simple and variety of products such as gourmet burgers, hotdogs, chicken fried steak, various fries (french/curly/tots), onion rings, and salads at much cheaper price than businesses in the immediate market area. The recipe of menu has been perfected for several years by previous/current owner, and the business has been successfully operated which has in result generated consistent revenue throughout last 4 years, providing high quality of fresh burgers. Gross sales have been $280K to $300K per year that has been very consistent over the last several years of operation with a minimal marketing dollars spent. Proactive marketing needs to be done to reach full potential of this business, and since this business specializes in delivery service, proactive marketing in-house delivery service to local area will tremendously boost the sales by reaching out to customers within untapped areas of the business. Selling alcoholic beverages for to-go and delivery and putting more efforts on marketing of catering service can also greatly improve the sales. In addition, upgrading the current old cash register to advanced POS system will help the business's operation flow much more smooth, allowing this business to enhance customer's service and handling more orders at once. Acquisition of homemade chargrilled gourmet burger joint will give a buyer an access to a stable and considerable cash flow business with a solid customer base that can be further expanded to its full potential thru proactive marketing.
Listing ID #000803
For more info, please call Moon Kim at 1-866-519-2421.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Dallas, Texas
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
Located in a compact 901 SF of a retail end-cap space with great visibility and low monthly rent. All equipment is in good working condition.
Few competitors are within the immediate market area, but this business is the only charbroiled burger offered in this area. This business serves char-grilled gourmet burger superior in quality with affordable price.
Growth & Expansion:
Marketing is being done to some extent at the current time, mainly thru online marketing such as website and social media outlets like Facebook and Instagram etc. Proactive marketing in-house delivery service to local area will greatly boost the sales by reaching out to customers within untapped areas of the business.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Owner will provide a sufficient training for an agreed upon period to make the transition into the business as seamless as possible.
- Seller Financing:
100% down at the time of closing or 50% Cash Down with SBA Financing for Qualified Bu
- Ad Detail Views: