In-Home Senior Care Franchise - Established - Top Brand
Motivated Seller.No Experience Needed. Training Provided.
included in asking price
Share this business:
Established In Home Senior Care location. The company provides full in-home personal and companion care to seniors, including help with daily tasks such as light housework, meal preparation, errands, transportation, medicine reminders, meal planning, etc. The location has a large client base, accounts, trained staff, quality caregivers, and existing referral sources. The business serves a huge geographical area with with a high population of seniors over the age of 65. As owner, your role is to build relationships in the community and lead a team of highly dedicated staff and caregivers. No experience is necessary. Comprehensive training and support is provided. The location needs a new owner to operate the business as the francisor intended. The seller is motivated.
**Please Note: Buyer will need at least $250,000 in Net Worth as well as a minimum of $85,000 in Liquid Capital For the Purchase - With at least an additional $50,000 in actual working capital to move the company forward.**
• Senior care ranks among the top five most profitable franchising sectors
• Today, there are over 40 million adults age 65+ in the U.S., but this population is expected to reach 89 million over the next 40 years
• People will continue to age and need the proper level of care despite what happens in today’s uncertain economy.
• Excellent growth numbers caring primarily for parents of the Baby Boomers. The first Baby Boomers just started turning 65 in 2011, and now 10,000 people per day turn 65 in the US
• Health Care Reform is a positive to this business- This is the viable, lower cost, long term care option
*All information, financials, etc. must be verified between the seller/owner and the buyer and buyer's own hired advisors.
*A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required before we can speak with you about this business.
*For the NDA: Click 'Contact Seller' to the right of the screen. You will receive the online NDA via email within just a few minutes.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
The location has a large client base, accounts, trained staff, quality caregivers, and existing referral sources. The business serves a huge geographical area with with a high population of seniors over the age of 65.
Growth & Expansion:
Marketing, advertising, building relationships in community, follow franchise system.
About the Sale
No experience is necessary. Comprehensive training and support is provided.
- Seller Financing:
**See Note In Ad
- Ad Detail Views: