Independent Dollar Plus Store in West Texas Downtown Area!
Huge potential! Strategic downtown location! Owner must sell now!
Dollar Plus Store Exterior!
Dollar Plus Store Interior Shot!
Dollar Plus Store Frozen Foods Section!
Dollare Plus Store Canned Foods Section!
Dollar Plus Store Hardware Section!
Dollar Plus Store Cleaning Products Section!
included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
This independent Dollar Plus Store has been established for over 2.5 years with the current owner. Because it is not a franchise there is no transfer fee involved with its purchase. Its multiple revenue stream consists of selling groceries, household items, lotto, ATM, etc. Steady growth in sales by supplying local residents, neighboring businesses and shops in the downtown area. Owner has kept accurate books and records. Business started in November of 2015. May qualify for E2 Visa status.
This particular industry consists of establishments that are primarily engaged in retailing new goods in general merchandise stores (I.e., except department stores, warehouse clubs, superstores, and supercenters). These establishments retail a general line of new merchandise, such as apparel, automotive parts, dry goods, hardware, groceries, housewares or home furnishings, and other lines in limited amounts, with none of the lines predominating. Owner is seeking a quick offer for this strategically located Dollar Plus Store that has a lot of potential for the right owner/operator based on its prime location in the downtown area.
* Gross Revenue shown is for the 12 month period between 04/01/2017 and 03/31/2018 as reported by the seller.
* Inventory and FF&E shown are approximate as reported by the seller.
* All information, data, financials, valuations, appraisals, etc. must be verified by both the seller's and buyer’s own professional advisors.
* Potential buyers should always verify all information with the seller and their own independent advisors before putting any money at risk.
* Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required. The seller’s financial data is confidential and will only be disclosed to qualified buyers with a signed NDA in place. Please contact us for the required NDA form to read and sign.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Rate:
- Not Disclosed
- Lease Expiration:
5,400 square foot store that's fairly new. List of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment available on request.
* With the increase in competition, profit margins must be looked into carefully.
* Sells easily, as mom-and-pops types are moving in, and it's day hours only.
* Very competitive market as more diversification and the astute marketers are moving to the $1 to $5 price spread.
Growth & Expansion:
* There seems to be a downward pressure on profitability, but dollar stores in general are expanding into higher priced and higher margin items.
* The industry model keeps labor costs low.
* Not too difficult to replicate, resulting in easy entry for new owners.
* Needs a large amount of inventory; thus, the larger the store, the better the variety and the sales.
* Easy replication results in low entry barriers/costs for competitors, resulting in a possible squeeze in profit margins down the road for established owners.
* Very easy to operate; mom-and-pop operators are moving in at great speed; mostly an all cash business.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Seller is moving back home.
Seller will train Buyer for 2 weeks at no cost. No special skills are required to run this store. Seller will introduce Buyer to vendors and repeat customers and will also train Buyer on the automated system for monitoring and ordering inventory, etc.
- Seller Financing:
Will finance with 50% down, with remainder paid off monthly over 5 years at 5% int.
- Ad Detail Views:
BRG Dollar Store Pricing Valuati... (80 KB)