Asking Price: $99,000 Gross Revenue: $355,753Cash Flow: $68,018 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: $2,500 included in asking priceFF&E: $50,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
• Gourmet Italian and Pizza Restaurant located in a Prime location with heavy traffic and development.
• Authentic New York Style Pizza inside a restaurant with artistic décor throughout the dining area.
• Prime Delivery area for high density residential and commercial development.
• Every menu item is made fresh every day with the highest quality ingredients available.
• One of kind Garlic Knots made with pesto, various cheeses, secret ingredients and red sauce are out of this world.
• They have a full menu of traditional Italian fare.
• All entrée comes with fresh baked flat bread, soup and salad and no extra charge.
• Traditional Subs and Gyros are a lunch favorite
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
$45,000.00 Per Month
• Jimmy Afzali Originally started in 1979 in Flushing Queens, New York. • As a little Italian café called Valintino’s and it is still there today. • He opened another one 164th st and named it Napoli’s Pizza in Flushing Queens and it also still runs today. • John Mashriqi bought an existing place called pizza garden in 1986. • His son’s Mike and Eddie learned the family business and moved to Texas in 2007 and went out on their own and open the first Napoli’s in the south.
Prime, Prime, Prime location in a high traffic area and development. Use only high quality fresh ingredients not found in most Italian and pizza chains. Once your customer’s experience the difference, they are customer for life. They treat every customer just like family and make sure everyone has a great dining experience.
Growth & Expansion:
Door hangers and other marketing efforts to support the housing and business boom in the area will boost sales for dine in, take out, catering and delivery. Run specials for all types of holiday and sporting events. Catering and delivery business to Amazon, Face Book, Dyncorp, Walmart Distribution Center. Add gourmet coffee to go with the home made canoli’s, cake and other desserts. Open on Monday and later on the week days and weekends for delivery. Beer and Wine license along with big screen TV’s.
Italian and Pizza Restaurant located in a Prime location - Lower Price
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.