• One of San Diego’s most established newsstands and convenience store
• Located in the heart of vibrant urban area
• Major bus stop directly in front that has created an active and constant source of customers at all times of the day and night.
• Comprehensive newsstand in San Diego and serves all of San Diego County. Almost every magazine and newspaper published can be found
• Check the great Yelp reviews to see the customers coming from all parts of San Diego
• Next to one of the busiest and well known Coffee bakery café’s
• Gross currently at +/-$45,000 month and health reasons and retirement forces ownership to sell.
• All equipment, improvements and website included
• Also serves coffee; convenience store snacks; tobacco; Cigars; gifts and novelties.
• Large back room for storage or consider expansion to add more food items or reading room.
• Well below market lease rate offered at $1.55 + $.30 NNN. 2,700 sq. ft.
• Long-term new lease offered to qualified tenant
• Open Sun.-Thurs. 6 am - 9 pm. Fri. - Sat 6 am - 10 pm.
• New restaurant café opening soon next door and will create more customers.
• Consider possible new use such as Restaurant; Specialty Retail.
Asking Price: $299,000 Gross Revenue: $500,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.