Asking Price: Not Disclosed Gross Revenue: $867,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: $267,000Inventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
The company's services are marketed and sold to banks and other relationship partners for resale to customers and are designed to accommodate their customers' unique accounting needs. Services include sub-accounting, fiduciary escrow/trust accounting and reconciliation, bank account monitoring, fraud and alert reporting software. The company's sales channels include banks, title insurance underwriters, real estate software developer networks and direct sales to the customer.
· Recurring contractual monthly sales revenue
· Limited competitive landscape
· Established long-term financial institution and real estate industry relationships
· Vertical software developer
· Vertical software developer relationships
· Solid and diverse customer base
· Experienced personnel (30+ years of experience
About the Business
The company operates from a facility leased from an affiliated entity. There is room to grow in the current location which is about 60% occupied.
Growth & Expansion:
· Promote services to accommodate new legislative compliance mandates · Research and develop new innovative financial solutions addressing customer's specific needs · Expand national footprint · Focus on market segments and vertical industries relating to real estate (real estate title companies, attorneys and national title insurance underwriters) · Market and implement the online sub-account management services to partner and prospective banks
Leading Bank Account Reporting Services and Software Provider
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.