Asking Price: Not Disclosed Gross Revenue: $12,106,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: $1,394,000Inventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
A SBA certified women-owned business specializing in roofing, gutters, columns, and framing servicing commercial and residential clients. All material is produced by manufacturers and distributed to company through suppliers. The company has the ability to fabricate metal material on-site.
· Diversified capabilities positioning the company in high value projects
· Strong relationships with general contractors
· Licensed in three states as general contractors and certified roofing contractors
· 80% of business from repeat customers
· Established long-term relationships with suppliers
· Provides exceptional customer service
· SBA certified women-owned business
· Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in net revenue of 38% from
About the Business
The company operates from three locations in the Southeast United States
Growth & Expansion:
· Expansion of service department increasing company's revenue and margins · Increase sales and marketing teams to generate new contracts · Develop new product lines and enhance company services · Expand customer outreach by opening additional facilities in the Southeast · Excellent platform for add-on acquisitions · Large amount of facility space for expansion/storage · Expand bidding platform to include government projects
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.