Asking Price: Not Disclosed Gross Revenue: $7,999,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: $1,045,000Inventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
A full service licensed electrical contractor and energy services company headquartered in the Midwest United States servicing commercial and residential clients in solar energy, energy planning, and electrical services. The company employs highly skilled and certified electrical and photovoltaic experts with over 30 years of industry experience in electrical construction and solar energy.
· Efficient utilization of overhead and resources
· Average revenue and adjusted EBITDA over the last four years is $8.6M, and $871K, respectively
· 60% of revenue is derived from repeat business
· Experienced and dedicated management teams
· Trusted supplier relationships that have spanned over 30 years
· Excellent reputation in the electrical contracting industry
· Longevity of company with over 35 years in operations
· Detailed job costing program associated to all projects reducing additional costs to customers
About the Business
Growth & Expansion:
· Expand into other geographical areas across the United States through established customer relationships · Take advantage of strong customer and industry relations · Take advantage of the turn around and up-swing of the solar and construction industry · Negotiate more projects · Develop sales teams to seek out new customers and further customer relationships · Tremendous growth capabilities in solar energy solutions · Almost zero competition in local area similar to company's business model
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.