A well-established technology blog and forum, which rose to prominence through dominating the tech verticle in the 2000s. During its peak, the website generated 4.5 million uniques per month. The website is monetised through Google Adsense, Sponsored ads and Affiliate links.
To further cement the reputation of the website, The website has a stellar backlink portfolio with incoming links from; Yahoo, Forbes, PCWorld, The Verge and many more.
The forum is still thriving with 500,000 members and 300,000 threads. The forum is currently managed by a group of volunteers and software has been deployed to remove 99% of spam, so the Forum runs on Auto-Pilot.
What is Included in the sale?
(Not Limited to)
- 2 domains including a 4 Letter.com Domain
- Website with 20,000 unique articles and 500 in-depth product/software reviews
- Custom Wordpress Theme & Plugins
- Social Media Accounts
- Documents/Templates used for Advertisements
The original founder sold shares of this thriving publication to the then co-founder. The website underwent a re-brand (New domain name) in 2010 in hopes to secure an investment round. This plan was headed by the co-founder and ultimately, it failed. This caused the website to lose many visitors over the years. The original founder regained 100% ownership of the website and has since stabilised the downtrend.
Please get in contact for more information. NDA signature would be required.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
Growth & Expansion:
Every marketer would see the huge goldmine here!
- No SEO has been implemented in over a decade at least. An investment in this initiative would pay dividends
- A re-vamp in web development would increase ROI exponentially from day 1.
- Website lists high on some terms might be possible to generate more income with affiliate links
- Invest in an editorial team to become active tech blog/review site again
- Currently, the website gets about 5-7 requests for (paid) guest posts, reviews,
advertorials, the current asking price is high, so many have turned the offer down. Lower prices might attract more advertisers
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
The seller has chronic health condition.
1 Month Post-Sale Support
- Ad Detail Views: