Liquor Store; Hi-Net Income $144K, Rev $558K, at $210K, OC
Liquor Store; Hi-Net Income $144K, Rev $558K, Asking $210K, Stanton, OC
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
not included in asking price
included in asking price
Share this business:
A liquor store situated at the corner of well-eposured strip mall with good visibility. Street retail. Surrounded by a mix of large Hispanic community and Aisian. EBT accepted. Moderate lease-term in palce. 14 coolers refurbished recently are in good working conditions. All electircal devices were reconditioned to energy efficiency.
Note that no employee works at the stroe. Several hardworking families work full-time. For details, see below:
• Gross sales are bewteen $46,500 and $50,500/mo
• Monthly net income is over $12,000, including an additional $1,500 in Lotto / Lottery
• Margin averages 33%
• All-in rent 2,675 including NNN / CAM
• Sq. Ft is approx. 2000
• 3-yr leftover on the current lease plus 5-yr option
• No employees. Three family members work alternatively.
• Bsiness hours are from 7 am to 11 pm, 7 days
• Limited parking space in front and mall parking
• Express SBA loan (7a) available w/a 50% down, including approx. $40,000 in inventory.
• To get loan and/or lease assignment approval, buyer must prove sufficient funds such as personal financial statement, 680+ FICO, sufficient down payment in the bank account seasoned over 90 days and at least 2 years similiar business experience .
• Do not speak to employee or interrupt with operations while visiting the subject premises.
• To receive more information, fill out attached online NDA form and send it to me
• For your fast inquiries, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (714) 345-6514
* NOTE: If you are a ready buyer and you are interested in learning more about this business or are serious about purchasing it, you are strongly encouraged to come to our office to get the financial details, loan procedures and business information that best fits your needs, due to the unique nature of the business itself.
Once you come to our office, you can get more listings for the business that you've always dreamed of, or other mainstream stores that might be the best fit for your goals.
Too hard to come? What if this is the game changer in your life? The perfect opportunity is only given to those who seek it. Nothing to lose but to gain.
* Please let us know at least 3 days in advance to get better service.
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Stanton, California
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- $2,675.00 Per Month
- Lease Expiration:
14 coolers refurbished recently. Fine office, Lower rent, Street-retail
More than 4 liquor store within a mile radius
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Relocato to N. CA
2 weeks after closing
- Seller Financing:
N/A. SBA available
- Ad Detail Views:
NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) (786 KB)