Live Scan Fingerprinting Business for Sale

Contact Seller
Thriving Business looking for a new owner
Asking Price:
$180,000

Gross Revenue:
 Not Disclosed
Cash Flow:
 Not Disclosed
EBITDA:
 Not Disclosed
Inventory:
 Not Disclosed
included in asking price

FF&E:
 Not Disclosed
included in asking price

Share this business:

Business Description

Retiring and moving out of state requires Verify Group, Inc. to be sold and turned over to a new owner.

If you love working with the public, appreciate making a difference in your community and are committed to making our community a safer place to live, then this might be the right opportunity for you.

Verify Group is a prestigious and established turn-key Live Scan fingerprinting business that is now for sale.

The business offers walk-in and mobile Live Scan fingerprinting services.

The trend for fingerprinting requirements is off the charts! Live Scan fingerprinting is required for almost every profession, volunteer opportunity, license requirement and much more. As an interested buyer, you need to keep in mind that there is no sharing of results in the State of California which ensures repeat clients!

Verify Group, Inc. is centrally located in Campbell, California and serves all of California. Verify Group is the preferred alternative to local law enforcement agencies and ranked #1 on both Google and Yelp. More than 288 verified client reviews are posted for your review. The company was established in 2008 and has an impressive history of more than 500,000 prints taken and transmitted to the California Department of Justice.

A very strong client list, hundreds of house accounts, impressive operations structure, impeccable reputation, outstanding website, and certified personnel offer a great value for the lucky buyer. Considering the training you will receive, staff in place, repeat customers, this is an amazing opportunity!

The owner, assisted by a knowledgeable and well trained part time staff, provides this service. Over 90 % of the business is fingerprinting service with Notary services making up the remaining 10%.

About the Business

Year Established:
2008
Number of Employees:
2
Real Estate:
Leased
Lease Expiration:
12/31/2019
Facilities:
Great landlord and sublet tenants. Lease is through 2019 and renewable.
Website:
Verifygroup.com
Market Outlook/
Competition:
There is very little credible competition in the area. We provide live scan and notary services only - and we do it very well.
Contact the Seller

About the Sale

Reason For Selling:
Moving out of state
Training/Support:
Owner will provide three (3) weeks of intense training. New owners must be able to pass a background check - naturally. New owners must also qualify for proper license.

Listing Info

ID:
1385749
Ad Detail Views:
67

Attached Files Attachment Disclaimer

  NDA (11 KB)
Download

  NON BTI relationship (77 KB)
Download

  Buyer Profile (314 KB)
Download



Contact the Seller
Please confirm you're not a robot
Contact the Seller
Business Listed by
Susan Dias

 Show Phone Number

U.S. Census Data for Santa Clara County, CA
Age

Gender

Ethnicity

Source: Decennial Census (2010), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.

U.S. Community Survey Data for Santa Clara County, CA
Income

Education

Source: American Community Survey (2010-2014), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.


Similar Listings


Report an Issue The information on this listing has been provided by either the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our full Terms & Conditions.
;