Asking Price: Not Disclosed Gross Revenue: $3,600,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: $1,100,000Inventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This company provides services to the construction industry across Kansas. The company has a stable employee base with the majority of the key employees having been with them for 10 plus years.
• Untapped growth potential and expansion opportunities
• Limited seasonality - minimal fluctuation in sales year round
• High profit margins
• Great team in place to support new ownership
• Business name is highly respected in the industry
• Long standing contracts in place with key clients
The business is centrally located within the geographic region in which they work and is in a pocket where any down turn in the economy hasn’t affected them.
Financials are as of 12/31/17
About the Business
• Strong name recognition in the industry • Knowledgeable and experienced staff • Long standing reputation for quality service • Longevity of the business • Central location of business • Strong customer loyalty • Jobs come to them based on reputation • Ability to provide multiple services
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.