Massage Establishment

Contact Seller
Massage Establishment-Massage Heaven- Galleria Area Houston TX
Asking Price:
$225,000

Gross Revenue:
$400,000
Cash Flow:
$120,000
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)

EBITDA:
 Not Disclosed
Inventory:
 Not Disclosed
included in asking price

FF&E:
 Not Disclosed
included in asking price

Share this business:

Business Description

Massage Heaven. Lucrative Massage Establishment for sale Prime Location Galleria Area Houston TX. Less than 1 mile from Galleria Mall. Providing Thai, Swedish and other massage services. Open 10am - 10pm 7 days. All licensing and permits are in good standing. been in business 10 years. This ad is only for the location on 5727 Westheimer Rd. Suite M Houston TX 77057.
website: www.massageheavenhouston.com

About the Business

Year Established:
2008
Number of Employees:
11
Franchise:
Yes
Real Estate:
Leased
Building Sq. Ft.:
1,823
Lease Amount/Mo.:
$5,596.61
Lease Expiration:
1/1/2024
Facilities:
1800+ sqft space in shopping center. Good location, shopping center 100% occupied. security guards on property.
Website:
www.massageheavenhouston.com
Market Outlook/
Competition:
no issues with competition or market.
Growth & Expansion:
business can be expanded currently only massage services, products can be added to the services.
Contact the Seller

About the Sale

Reason For Selling:
relocating
Training/Support:
Will provide support and training on an as needed basis.
Seller Financing:
seller will finance with 75% down payment and remainder 25% over 24 months

Listing Info

ID:
1379367
Ad Detail Views:
855

Contact the Seller
Please confirm you're not a robot
Contact the Seller
Business Listed by
matthew smith

 Show Phone Number

U.S. Census Data for Fort Bend and Harris Counties, TX
Age

Gender

Ethnicity

Source: Decennial Census (2010), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.

U.S. Community Survey Data for Fort Bend and Harris Counties, TX
Income

Education

Source: American Community Survey (2010-2014), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.


Similar Listings


Report an Issue The information on this listing has been provided by either the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our full Terms & Conditions.
;