Asking Price: $152,000 Gross Revenue: $700,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Get into the Mt. Pleasant market for a fraction of the costs of building new. This 2nd generation space will save you hundreds of thousands in the build-out and impact fees!
35 years of reputation makes this the place where everyone knows and goes!
Current owners ready to retire so all this fully turn key pub needs is a new owner with new energy and passion to make HUGE PROFITS!
• Total Turn Key
• Keep as is or Ramp up Offerings
• $700k Annual sales on ONLY 3.5 DAYS PER WEEK OPERATION!
• Open 6 full or even 7 days and watch sales skyrocket...possible double?
• 2500 sqft
• Small Footprint means lower expenses
• Rent $5k per month all in
• Tons of Good Will in the Name of this Business
• 35 years of BRAND ID = Legendary Restaurant!
• Seats around 95
• Very Large Outdoor Dining area...around 70 extra seats
• Very Strong Bar Business
• Tons of On-site FREE Parking for your guests
• Pride of Ownership throughout
• 35 years of Built-In Customer Loyalty
• This Offering is well below Market Value for Mt. Pleasant
• Fast ROI on your Investment
Mt. Pleasant Neighborhood Pub with 35 Years Brand ID!
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.