Asking Price: $650,000 Gross Revenue: $630,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
• Located within commuting distance of Huntsville, Athens, and Decatur, Alabama and Southern Middle Tennessee
• Revenue mix: Monthly accounting services (64%), Tax preparation for individuals (31%) and business entities (4%), and other revenue (1%)
• Client mix: Almost 70% of revenues are derived from desirable business clientele representing a broad range of industries
• Strong historical retention rate has resulted in steady growth
• The practice experiences a year-round revenue pattern, supplemented by a nice bump up during tax season
• Experienced long-term staff in place
• Professional office location (assumable, if desired) with good visibility on a main road
• The seller is willing to assist with the transition, including working for the buyer during the upcoming tax season, in order to facilitate client retention
Northern Alabama Accounting & Tax Practice for Sale
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.