Asking Price: Not Disclosed Gross Revenue: Not DisclosedCash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
- This destination marina sits on fee-simple submerged land of approximately 17 acres.
- The offering also includes two adjacent upland lots estimated to be around 2.3 acres.
- Prior to hurricane Katrina, the marina had 9 docks (5 floating and 4 fixed) totaling approximately 382 wet slips as well as 25 units for dry storage. The current, post-Katrina configuration, consists of 3 fixed docks totaling approximately 97 slips.
- The asset is being sold below land value which is assessed at approximately $1.75mm.
- The average slip can accommodate boats that are 20' wide by 50' long. The three T-head slips can accommodate boats up to 110'.
- Electric at each slip is individually metered. Each slip also has water, cable and WiFi.
- The marina is situated adjacent to a popular restaurant.
- Slips can only be accessed through key-pad protected gates.
About the Business
Growth & Expansion:
The marina is currently owned absentee and the owners have a good level of motivation. They own multiple real estate assets in other commercial asset spaces nationwide, but not in the marina space. They are selling due to unique circumstances. A new motivated hands-on owner can create quick upside in the short term with maintenance and marketing; and long term tremendous upside with rebuilding the marina that once had nearly 382 slips.
Being that the large 17 acres basin is in fee simple, the slips can be condoed and/or the basin can be filled to suit a new marina owner’s vision. For example, a floating pool can be added along with new piers subject to new application with the county.
The main opportunity lies in the fact the asset could sell below the assessed market value of approximately $1.73mm for the basin and the upland lots together.
Broker of Record: Coldwell Banker Group One Realty 2115 Justice Street Monroe, LA 71201
Oak Harbor Marina, Louisiana | Incredible Buying Opportunity
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.