Asking Price: $625,000 Gross Revenue: $1,012,901Cash Flow: $245,000 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed included in asking priceFF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
- 2018 actual revenue is over $1.01 M, 15% growth over 2017!
- 2019 - Projected to be over 1.2M
- 2018 revenue: $1.01M
- 2017 revenue: $862K
- 2016 revenue: $808K
- 11 routes now (2019) versus 9 (awarded 1 routes end of 2018), 7 PSA
- 12 trucks included (vs 11)
- Asking price remains at $625K as before but will be adjusted to reflect the growth by end of Feb 2019
- Make your offer today!
- There are 2 Full Time managers (both with almost 11 years of tenure) in place to run daily operations.
- Established since 2006, about 70 miles from Richmond, VA.
- Solid/clear financials available
- Owner works less than 5 hours per week and does not drive in any of the routes.
- 12 trucks will be delivered free and clear to the buyer.
- Note: the $195k cashflow is actual from 2017. Not taking 2018 growth into account.
This is a cash deal and proof of funds will be requested so detailed data would be given or further negotiation would take place. Please text Joe @ 404.539.7056 or visit www.wesellroutes.com or email email@example.com for more information.
11 FedEx Routes, Virginia, Best ABSENTEE option on the marke, 2 FT Mgr
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.