Oilfield Wastewater Trucking Company

Contact Seller
Equipment is new and business is growing quickly
Asking Price:
$5,200,000

Gross Revenue:
$7,575,471
Cash Flow:
$1,351,465
EBITDA:
$1,351,465
Inventory:
 Not Disclosed
included in asking price

FF&E:
$3,500,000
included in asking price

Real Estate:
$150,000
included in asking price

Share this business:

Business Description

This oilfield service company is primarily engaged in the business of collecting wastewater from drilling sites and hauling it to disposal wells. This water hauling service, provided by vacuum trucks, accounts for about 75% of the company’s revenue. Additionally, the company also offers pulling unit crews on location as well as provides hot oilers on site - this is where the remaining 25% of revenue comes from.

The financials presented are the pacing figures for 2018. Financials going back to 2015 will be provided after the NDA is signed.

About the Business

Year Established:
2012
Number of Employees:
37 w/owners
Real Estate:
Owned
Facilities:
The business has two yards. The primary four-acre property is included in the sale, while the second property is also the location of one of the owner's other businesses. So a new second location will need to be leased or purchased after closing, and the owners will assist with that search.
Market Outlook/
Competition:
Water hauling is a competitive business in the oilfield, but the key to being able to compete is by obtaining master service agreements (MSAs) with the energy companies doing the drilling. This business has 20 MSAs that it actively operates under.
Growth & Expansion:
The business is at capacity and is turning away work at this time. So a new owner with the motivation to grow can do so immediately simply adding equipment and manpower, and starting to accept those jobs currently being turned away. This is how the owners have grown the business so quickly to this point, but making this their primary business was never the objective, which is why they are selling it now - it's gotta too big for them and someone else needs to take it and continue growing it.
Contact the Seller

About the Sale

Reason For Selling:
Semi-retirement, and focus on other businesses
Training/Support:
The owners will train and transition for 3-6 months, after which time they are open to stying in a consultation role if needed.
Seller Financing:
Seller will consider financing options from qualified buyers

Listing Info

ID:
1552371
Ad Detail Views:
262

Contact the Seller
Please confirm you're not a robot
Contact the Seller
Business Listed by

Jeremy Furtick

Sigma Mergers & Acquisitions

 Show Phone Number

View My Active Listings
Sponsoring Broker:

Scot Cockroft
Sigma Mergers & Acquisitions

U.S. Census Data for Midland County, TX
Age

Gender

Ethnicity

Source: Decennial Census (2010), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.

U.S. Community Survey Data for Midland County, TX
Income

Education

Source: American Community Survey (2010-2014), United States Census Bureau.

This product uses the Census Bureau Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the Census Bureau.


Similar Listings


Report an Issue The information on this listing has been provided by either the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our full Terms & Conditions.
;