Asking Price: $550,000 Gross Revenue: $423,436Cash Flow: $191,742 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: $5,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
• Pioneer in the field of operational & asset optimization
• Decades of success and stellar reputation in the marketplace
• Scalable business with recurring revenues
• Well-established brand names
• Extensive intellectual property
• Expert staff members who will remain with the business
• Proprietary templates for industry, government and healthcare
• Buyers with either a software, training or consulting background my find this opportunity compelling
• Large active customer base, both nationally and internationally
Operational & Asset Optimization Service Company for sale
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.