Package Deal - 4 Jersey Mike's Subs Franchises - Northern Midwest!
Share this business:
Offering the freshest, highest quality hot and cold subs, plus signature wraps. Along with sides, drinks and desserts. Also, kid's meals.
Simple operation - counter service. Everything made to order. Dine-in, take-out and catering. Rewards program.
All 4 locations absentee owner operated, paying a manager $36,000 at each location.
All prime retail spaces in busy shopping centers surrounded by vast commercial and residential areas.
Jersey Mike's Recent Accolades:
* #24 Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 (2017)
* #1 Fastest Growing Chain 3 Years Running Nation's Restaurant News Top 100 (2016, 2015, 2014)
* #1 Franchise Times Fast & Serious List (2016)
* # 9 On 2016 Top 40 Fast Casual Chains (Restaurant Business)
* #16 On 2016 Fast Casual Top 100 Movers & Shakers List (FastCasual.com)
* #40 QSR Magazine's 2016 The QSR Top 50
* #66 Entrepreneur's 2016 Franchise 500
* #116 Franchise Times' 2016 Top 200
* Jersey Mike's Voted Best Sandwich Chain In America In 2016 Poll By Ranker
* #5 On 25 Best Fast-Food Chains in America (2016) By Business Insider & Restaurant Business
* Recipient Of 2015 CIO 100 Award By CIO Magazine & Two Hospitality Technology
* Restaurant Breakthrough Awards, 2014 & 2012, For The Company's Single Proprietary, Fully Integrated Technology Platform
Feel free to stop by the location as a customer first. This is a highly confidentially listing, please do not talk to any of the patrons or employees. If interested, contact EatZ for more information. Showings by appointment only.
Listed by Tom Traina at EatZ & Associates
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Expiration:
Leased spaces $5,912/$3,886/$4,325/$4,366/mth. Current leases expire 2034/2034/2035/2031, all with three 5-year options. Square Feet: 1,450/1,600/ 1,450/ 1,700. Seating: 42/44/ 44/ 42(& 16 Outside). Days/Hrs of Operation: Mo-Sa 10a-9p & Su 10a-8p.
The authentic sub sandwich. A sub above. The best juice - their own red wine and olive oil blend. All produce grown, packed and shipped locally as well as prepped every day for the highest level of freshness & flavor. Quality ingredients, - the leanest, tastiest cuts of meat and fine, aged chesses that are fresh sliced for each sub. Roast beef that is trimmed and cooked in store from Certified Angus Top Rounds. Fresh grilled cheese steaks. Oven baked bread daily.
The company's mission is to bring its customers the highest quality, freshest made sub in the industry. An established brand with well-defined systems and a strong customer following. A brand that focuses on what they do best: making fresh, delicious, authentic sub sandwiches. A business with a solid tradition and excellent reputation. Plus great in-store experience - fast, casual and fun. Committed to giving back to each community they serve and local charities.
Growth & Expansion:
Making sub sandwiches since 1956, began franchising in 1987, currently more than 1,200 locations open and more under development nationwide. Loyal customers. Lots of repeat business.
The fast-casual segment of the restaurant business is flourishing. And the sandwich segment continues to show strong growth because it has a product with a stronger perception of health and freshness. Sandwiches continue to be among the nation's most popular menu items. The growth of the sandwich segment continues to outpace industry standards.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
360 hours: 8-10 weeks of comprehensive classroom & in-store training.
- Seller Financing:
- Ad Detail Views: