Asking Price: Not Disclosed Gross Revenue: $1,237,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: $369,000Inventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
A mortgage lender and broker specializing in conventional, FHA, VA, Harp 2.0, reverse and commercial mortgages.
· Operating for over 11 years, with excellent market recognition, reputation, and strong client relationships
· Strong reputation in the mortgage community with recurring borrowers that promote the business through word-of-mouth
· Long relationships with many of the top financial lending institutions in the US
· Increased revenue by 30% in the last two years
· Top sales team talent in the area
· Offers wide range of loan services
About the Business
The company operates from an owner affiliated 3,500 sq. ft. facility.
Growth & Expansion:
· Expand sales team to gain access to more opportunities · Increase new originators and loan officers, to drive the company sales· Expand operations in surrounding states · Build upon the company's client base by implementing an advertising program · Ability to increase licensing and lending capabilities with additional capital, increasing overall margins
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.