Asking Price: $2,950,000 Gross Revenue: Not DisclosedCash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
• Approximately 5.86 Acres and 942 feet of waterfront
• 101 slips with 8’ at mean low water
• Haulout slip for travel lift (20’ x 43’)
• Launching ramp for trailerable boats
• Designated “Clean Marina” for over 18 years
• Dry storage capacity of approximately 180 boats with average winter storage of 145 boats.
• Gas & diesel dock with above ground tanks; Edson waste pump out system; Ship’s store
• 65’ paint barn w/ monitored human air supply, forced filtered exhaust & filtered air supply & radiant heating; Cabinetry, woodworking & fiberglass shop
• Space-saving mast storage rack system w/ electric lift winches
• Completely renovated and upgraded events center with full bar facilities (also serves as restaurant)
• High-speed Internet throughout the marina; a café; a salt water swimming pool and laundry
Consistent evident factors reflect a healthy upward trend on top of a stable, existing cash flowing business at
an approximate 9% cap rate. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a strong, viable marina investment with
an established successful operation.
Prime Chesapeake Bay Marina Acquisition Opportunity
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.