Asking Price: $499,000 Gross Revenue: $1,120,831Cash Flow: $240,919EBITDA: $240,919Inventory: $5,000 included in asking priceFF&E: $100,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This is a BROKER's listing; please do NOT submit an inquiry for this business if you do NOT intend to:
1) Sign a Confidentiality agreement (a.k.a. Non-disclosure [NDA]);
2) Respect FRANCHISOR's business confidentiality by not disclosing Business info to a third party;
3) Make advanced appointment/notify BROKER of your approach of FRANCHISOR.
4) Other brokers/agents please identify and request a co-brokering agreement on your 1st contact of Listing BROKER.
Owner has always racked in more than $200K in annual profit partially due to her hard work and long hours commitment throughout the years. The location needs some renovation touch ups to give it a modern flare. Owner takes high pride in the business name (DBA), its history and reputation and therefore will teach all cooking recipes and will transfer DBA to new owner under the condition that their cooking recipes cannot be shared with others outside Buyer’s immediate family or be sold to others. Owner is also willing to work a minimum of 6 months for Buyer to train Buyer and any new hires if an agreeable payrate is met. Owner is selling the business to spend more time taking care of her husband, who has critical medical issues, and will consider providing any buyer who demonstrates seriousness with up to $100,000 in seller-finance.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
$4,437.00 Per Month
Very cheap rent for a location in proximity to Uptown Dallas. Owned back to back by 2 generations of the same family at the same location in the past 24 years.
1) Rent is super affordable for its near Uptown Dallas location. 2) The restaurant is surrounded by new apartment complexes with young, middle class residents. 3) The neighborhood is under planning by City of Dallas to soon be zoned into part of Uptown Dallas. 4) No other restaurants of the same cuisine category in Dallas could compete with this business in terms of business history and food ratings. 5) This unique eatery gem of Dallas offers double concept: buffet and casual entrée dinner, which any competitor would rarely offer.
Growth & Expansion:
1) New owner/Buyer of this business may add Happy Hours to the premise to attract younger crowds for lunch since the business is licensed with Mixed Beverage Permit by TABC. 2) Buyer of this business may also advertise to nearby businesses. Current Owner has been doing well relying only on word of mouth for business after all these years. 3) Buyer may also hire more to have the man power to accept more catering businesses. Current Owner is accepting only a manageable volume of catering business. 4) Redevelopment and rezoning of the neighborhood are reinvigorating the area and bringing more business to the premise.
Profitable 4+ rated Asian restaurant in UPTOWN Dallas
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.