Asking Price: $169,000 Gross Revenue: $286,799Cash Flow: $79,615EBITDA: $79,615Inventory: $5,000 included in asking priceFF&E: $100,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This is a BROKER's listing; please do NOT submit an inquiry for this business if you do NOT intend to:
1) Sign a Confidentiality agreement (a.k.a. Non-disclosure [NDA]);
2) Respect SELLER'S business confidentiality by not disclosing Business info to third party or communicating with Employees and/or Customers;
3) Make advanced appointment/notify BROKER of your approach of SELLERs.
4) Other brokers/agents please identify and request a co-brokering agreement on your 1st contact of Listing BROKER.
* Serious buyer only.
Surrounded by department stores and major brands in this high-end Collin County mall, this bubble tea business is a favorite stop year-round for shoppers. Owners have been juggling successfully with full-time corporate jobs, family life with a young child, and this drink business which they love and have built from scratch. When a spouse recently underwent a surgery, both Owners have decided it is time to sell the business to focus on a quality family life. This sale is an opportunity for any buyer who truly loves running a coffee/tea business, desires a location that has stable business traffic year-round, and who is willing to devote more time to take the business to its fullest potential with food and coffee additions. The business currently owned a fantastic location in the middle of a common space where seasonal celebration events, store promotional events, and most mall events are taking place. Better yet, current Owners offer to pay Franchise transfer fee for any serious Buyer who would submit a nearly/full offer price.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
Very popular Indoor mall in North DFW area. Water, electricity and CAM are all inclusive in Rent.
1) Business’ rent is extremely reasonable and affordable with water, power, and NNN all inclusive. 2) Business is the only bubble tea place at this popular indoor mall in the North DFW area. 3) Business is part of a franchise that was ranked #1 Boba chain by Food Network.
Growth & Expansion:
1) New owner/Buyer of this business may begin selling coffee products, which are not restricted by Franchisor or Landlord. 2) New owner/Buyer of this business may also begin selling non-fried finger/fast food, which is also not restricted by Franchisor or Landlord. 3) New owner/Buyer of this business may consider launching delivery services, such as Uber Eats, Door Dash, etc, especially to target the indoor theme park for families and the brand new state-of-the-art hotel, both of which are only a couple of minutes of walk away. * Current owners are too busy with their corporate jobs and a young child to tap into these potentials to boost sales and to increase profit, although these products or services were enquired multiple times by customers.
Profitable, absentee Franchise Tea/Coffee business @ very busy mall
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.