Asking Price: $170,000 Gross Revenue: $255,955Cash Flow: $99,087 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: $40,000 included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Profitable and Established Non-Emergency Medical Transport Business Acquisition Opportunity in Central Virginia
• $245,000+ gross sales in 2016
• $90,000+ SDE in 2016
• On pace for greater revenue and earnings in 2017
• Year over year increase in gross sales annually
• Successfully operating since 2011
• For hire license in entire state ( transferable )
• Over 35% of revenue is generated by private payer accounts
• Contracts with LogistiCare, Southeast Trans., Anthem, workman’s comp companies and more
• Contracts with retirement communities
• Can be run from home office and laptop
• Excellent reviews and reputation for quality of service
• Well maintained vehicles, 3 are handicap accessible vans
• Vehicles valued at $40,000+
• Potential for growth with additional employees and vans
• Owner will train free of charge for 2 weeks in transition
Profitable Non-Emergency Medical Transport Business for Sale
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.