Asking Price: $70,000 Gross Revenue: $250,000Cash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed Real Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
Farmers is interested in entrepreneurial-minded individuals who want be their own boss and run a business with unlimited earning potential. At Farmers Insurance District 36, we give you a unique opportunity to acquire an existing agency & its book of business. We also have the award winning University of Farmers to help train and support you and your staff. There are great benefits to becoming a Farmers agency owner including ongoing commissions for every active policy. Farmers has introduced an entry point for new agency owners to take over an existing book of business.
The Agency Acquisitions program provides lucrative financial incentives to capitalized external candidates that purchase from existing Farmers Agents. The candidate receives the full service commissions upon acquisition.
· Proven background in the business environment; either managing or building, etc.
· The desire to build and grown an existing business
· Decisions made with ROI and cash flow in mind
· Self-Motivation and Independence
· Effective time-management skills and self-reliance to accomplish goals
· The ability to identify and focus on priorities
· The ability to inspire as well as listen and learn from others
· Leadership and people management skills
· The motivation to work hard and take risks to achieve financial success
· Willing and able to make investments into business opportunities for future gain
· The willingness to accept responsibility for personal success and failures
· Economic Interest
· Monthly New Business Premium Bonus for Acquisition under 1,000 Policies in Force
· Office startup bonus ($10,000) for acquisition under 1,000 policies
· Full commission on purchase agency immediately
The qualified Insurance Sales Agent candidate will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Farmers Agent will also have:
• Sales and/or customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
• Self-motivation and goal-orientation
• Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
• Desire to continually learn new products and services
• Desire to be active in the community
• Good credit history with no bankruptcies for the past 3 years.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.