Profitable Solopreneur Service Business for Sale!
included in asking price
Share this business:
This profitable business provides top quality service to the furniture, automotive, commercial, aviation, marine, medical, and residential markets. The home-based, solopreneur business is highly profitable with seller’s discretionary earnings margin over 80%! After nearly 12 successful years, the owner is ready to re-tire and hand the reins over. The Company has several opportunities for growth including more active and targeted marketing, partnership development, and more. West Michigan boasts the perfect environment for this business to shine. Inquire today for more information!
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provid-ed form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. The owner’s con-tact information will be provided in the CBR. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- West Branch, Michigan
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Home Based:
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Low overhead / highly profitable business
(2) West Michigan is a fast-growing area that provides significant opportunity for growth.
(3) Established and loyal customer base
Growth & Expansion:
(1) Continued growth in West Michigan will provide the Company with tons of opportunity for expan-sion
(2) More active and targeted marketing efforts will likely yield incredible results as the business is not heavily marketed, but its services are high quality.
(3) The owner is the sole operator. A new owner could hire employees to grow a team of technicians and rapidly grow the business.
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
- Ad Detail Views: