Asking Price: $70,000 Gross Revenue: Not DisclosedCash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceReal Estate: Not Disclosed Share this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This is a great business located in an affluent area of the North West Suburbs of Chicago. This location features multiple revenue streams, normal business hours, low inventory & overhead but most importantly EVERY business is a potential customer. We have proprietary software that makes marketing the business, pricing jobs and managing the business efficient and easy. The owner must sell the location due to health issues.
Everything is in place for a new over to take over and take what has already been established and make it grow. No experience is necessary.
Why research this established location?
• Rated #1 in category by Entrepreneur 26 times, the last 15 years in a row
• A royalty incentive program = more earning potential
• Over 40 years of franchising with almost 1,000 locations = Tremendous mass purchasing power
• Unmatched Support with 28 regional offices offering onsite assistance from management to marketing.
• The ability to offer a wide variety of products and services used every day in business
• Family owned & operated franchisor with over 125 locations being owned by 2nd generation owners
• We reinvest into our franchise owners and developed proprietary business management & pricing software that is unmatched in the industry
• Multiple revenue streams which are reordered regularly. They can range from digital printing & design services, promotional items, large format printing, mailings and custom branded apparel.
About the Business
Number of Employees:
This business has multiple revenue streams offering high demand products & services. Everything from digital printing, creative design, signs & banners, branded apparel, promotional items & more.
Promo Item, Print & Marketing Business - North West Suburbs
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.