Asking Price: $180,000 Gross Revenue: $379,689Cash Flow: $90,304 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: $49,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This landscaping business performs high quality custom landscape and hardscape installations as well as general lawn maintenance for residential and commercial accounts. They have been operating successfully in the Richmond area for over 15 years and continue to grow in revenue and earnings on a year to year basis.
• $375,000+ Gross sales
• $90,000+ Cash flow
• Excellent Reputation for Service and Quality
• Successfully operating since 2003
• Turnkey operation
• 50% seller financing shows owner’s confidence in continued success
• Owner spends little time in the field
• 2 supervisors capable of handling all jobs
• Expert at all size custom designed landscaping projects
• 300 sq/ft garage with 3 bay doors and parking for 3+ vehicles
• 3 well maintained heavy trucks
• 3 Heavy duty trailer with full commercial lawn maintenance set up
• Multiple 12-month residential lawn maintenance contracts
• Owner will train free of charge for 4 weeks in transition
As always, other brokers are welcome. Bring your qualified buyers while this opportunity still exists!
Rapidly growing Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance Business for Sale in
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.