RARE DEAL ALERT!! 22 Beautiful FedEx Routes in San Diego-Nets $503K!!
Seller to pay $360K of truck notes at closing & deliver 24 trucks free & clear!
included in asking price
Share this business:
The Company is a California corporation founded 8 years ago. Since its inception it has achieved rapid sales growth! The Company is a FedEx Ground P&D (pick up & delivery) contractor of FedEx, a Fortune 100 global shipping company.
The Company’s “Independent Contracting Agreement” with FedEx gives it exclusives rights to service on average of 22 routes on a daily basis. The business is ISP compliant and is all of the routes are highly contiguous making it a very efficient operation.
FedEx contractors deliver packages from the terminal to businesses & residential recipients. The typical hours of operation for the drivers are M-S from 8am to 5pm.
With the continued growth of e-commerce in the US, the Company is expected to continue to growth rapidly over the next 5 years!
The Company’s trucking business operated out of one local FedEx terminal owned by FedEx, therefore the Company does not have to pay rent. The operation comes with a seasoned Operations Manager that has solid experience managing the business. The Company’s Operations Manager and drivers will remain with the business.
Operating the Company involves keeping in contact with FedEx, sorting & loading packages, dispatching routes, reporting, hiring and dealing with staffing issues, truck maintenance, and payroll (accounting).
Why invest in this FedEx Ground Company?
1. Consistent sales growth since founding
2. Part of a rapidly growing industry
3. Powerful global partner in FedEx
4. Predicable revenue
5. Range of growth strategies
6. Ease of management as the business comes with 1 Operation Manager that oversee the day to day operations, manages the drivers, interfaces with FedEx, and maintains the trucks. It also comes with 1 Driving Manager who acts as a back-up driver to those that are on vacation or get sick.
7. Well managed business and clean books
8. Impeccable reputation
9. Highly efficient operation with having all routes highly contiguous.
10. No debt will be transferred, and all vehicles will come free and clear.
10. A total asset value of $576K will be coming with the sale
12. Make money day 1 and get paid every single week. No cash flow or AR issues!
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
The 22 FedEx Delivery routes are operated out of a local terminal owned by FedEx, therefore, the Seller and other contractors do not pay rent. No debt will be transferred as all 24 vehicles will be delivered free and clear at the time of closing. To do this the Seller will be paying off $360K worth of notes at closing.
Growth & Expansion:
FedEx route owners have experienced growth each year since this model has been in place for over two decades! The trend is continuing to go the way of e-commerce (online shopping) which is why the logistics industry has exploded. FedEx is no exception to this growth. In fact, FedEx growth is projected to be more significant in the coming years due to FedEx strategic partnerships with big name retailers and online retailers. This is a recession and competition proof business!
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
The Seller will be relocating his family to another state to be close to family
The Seller is willing to provide reasonable training period needed until the Buyer is comfortable taking full control.
- Ad Detail Views: