Real Estate In TX Entertainment District + Italian Restaurant
Popular Tourist Destination - Highly Profitable and Established Restaurant
included in asking price
not included in asking price
Share this business:
This TX company is a successful restaurant and real estate is currently up for sale to qualified buyers exclusively through Raincatcher. It is strategically located in the heart of the entertainment district in a popular beach town which is a very popular tourist destination, particularly in the warmer months. It is also a favorite spot for retirees heading south for the winter. The company has its loyal local following but also draws crowds from tourists, winter Texans, and passerby’s in the area. It is a more upscale restaurant known for its pasta (made fresh daily) and meatballs (which use a special recipe passed down from the owner’s grandmother).
The restaurant industry is a large and booming industry with multiple sectors within the market. The company is part of the single location full-service restaurant sector, which is a $187 billion market. The single location full-service sector of the restaurant industry has demonstrated a growth rate of 3.1% over the past five years. As consumer spending continues to rise with the improving economy, this market is expected to continue growing.
This continued increase in spending will positively impact the restaurant industry. The company has been steadily climbing in popularity because of its fresh, flavorful dishes. The company recognizes that consumers want quality food and has reaped the rewards of catering to this demand.
Coupled with the tremendous restaurant component, the real estate that houses the business is also for sale and is included in the sales price.
The restaurant does not carry any long-term debt. It is a great investment opportunity for a business investor or someone who is knowledgeable about the industry. It could also be a great opportunity for a chef looking to make a mark in the industry while living in a popular resort town.
• An established restaurant started by a longtime business owner
• Ideal location in the heart of the city’s entertainment district.
• Great opportunity to grow and expand, with an outdoor kitchen and deck ready for use.
• Continued consumer spending on dining out, especially while on vacation.
The company is wholly owned by its operator, who works only part time on the business. This is an asset purchase. The asking price is $1,100,000 (includes real estate and inventory).
To view the prospectus for this business, please click on the following link: https://listing.raincatcher.com/listing/italian-restaurant/
and follow these steps:
1) Select "Login to Sign NDA" to the right
2) Select "Not a Raincatcher buyer member yet? Click here to create an account and get exclusive access to our premium business-for-sale listings..."
3) Enter your information and click on "CLICK HERE TO SIGN NDA"
4) Scroll to the bottom of form, sign your name in the "Receiving Party" box, input your company title and then click "SUBMIT"
5) Click "Continue.."
6) Click button "ALMOST DONE! CLICK HERE TO TELL US WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR"
7) Fill out form with your business acquisition preferences and click "SIGN UP"
8) Check your email for an email from Raincatcher Team "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject "your name, here’s your username and password to access the Raincatcher listings" --- your user name and password will be included in this email.
9) Click on the URL in the email https://listing.raincatcher.com/login
10) Enter your username and password and click on "Login"
11) Click on the listing under Signed Listings to access and download the Prospectus. You can also submit questions about the listing by clicking on "ASK A QUESTION"
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
For Sale – 4,200 square feet with patio.
Growth & Expansion:
Recent renovation adding an outdoor patio with 65 additional seats. Opportunity to expand!
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Owner plans to pursue other interests
Whatever is necessary and reasonable
- Ad Detail Views: