New Price! Residential Home Cleaning Franchise
(Seller's Discretionary Earnings)
included in asking price
Share this business:
This is a high-revenue producing unit of one of the most recognized names in the home cleaning industry. The owners are now at a stage of life where they would like to retire and allow someone else to take over and continue the success which they have enjoyed. There is plenty of repeat business, as well as an opportunity to add additional customers acquired through the franchisor’s proven marketing programs.
• Franchise parent organization is highly respected as one of the most successful in the business: New owner will receive the same thorough training and on-going support as would a buyer of a brand-new territory. One key differentiator of this franchise: it has one of the most effective new-customer acquisition programs in the industry today. It makes the phones ring!
• Strong revenue approaching $800,000 over each of the last three years.
• Multiple locations of this franchise translate to strong brand name recognition: There are other locations of this franchise in the Carolina’s. The name is known both locally and nationally.
• Huge protected franchise territory that encompasses a broad area: Nineteen zip codes that include Harrisburg and Concord (just outside of Charlotte NC) and Salisbury NC as well. And there is strong anticipated population growth in this area.
• Recurring revenue from existing clients. Nearly all clients are scheduled for home cleanings on a recurring basis. Additional revenue regularly comes from one-time requests from existing customers as well as move-in or move-out clients.
• Owner does NOT clean homes: Being an established business, the owner spends time working ON the business, rather than IN the business!
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
Currently leases a small facility but can easily be moved anywhere within the protected territory.
Growth & Expansion:
Population growth continues to be strong in areas outside of Charlotte, including Cabarrus and Rowan Counties in which this business operates. Furthermore, the seller reports that they receive many more inquiries and requests for services than they are currently able to support. A new owner may choose to reconfigure staffing levels or make other changes in order to pursue those opportunities
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
The owner is COMMITTED to a transition period that works for all parties to ensure a smooth transition and retention of clients. As is true with most franchised businesses, the Franchisor (Parent Company) must approve a prospective buyer.
- Ad Detail Views: