Asking Price: $150,000 Gross Revenue: $797,104Cash Flow: $70,379 (Seller's Discretionary Earnings) EBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: $25,000 included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
This is a high-revenue producing unit of one of the most recognized names in the home cleaning industry. The owners are now at a stage of life where they would like to retire and allow someone else to take over and continue the success which they have enjoyed. There is plenty of repeat business, as well as an opportunity to add additional customers acquired through the franchisor’s proven marketing programs.
• Franchise parent organization is highly respected as one of the most successful in the business: New owner will receive the same thorough training and on-going support as would a buyer of a brand-new territory. One key differentiator of this franchise: it has one of the most effective new-customer acquisition programs in the industry today. It makes the phones ring!
• Strong revenue approaching $800,000 over each of the last three years.
• Multiple locations of this franchise translate to strong brand name recognition: There are other locations of this franchise in the Carolina’s. The name is known both locally and nationally.
• Huge protected franchise territory that encompasses a broad area: Nineteen zip codes that include Harrisburg and Concord (just outside of Charlotte NC) and Salisbury NC as well. And there is strong anticipated population growth in this area.
• Recurring revenue from existing clients. Nearly all clients are scheduled for home cleanings on a recurring basis. Additional revenue regularly comes from one-time requests from existing customers as well as move-in or move-out clients.
• Owner does NOT clean homes: Being an established business, the owner spends time working ON the business, rather than IN the business!
About the Business
Number of Employees:
Building Sq. Ft.:
$2,700,000.00 Per Month
Currently leases a small facility but can easily be moved anywhere within the protected territory.
Growth & Expansion:
Population growth continues to be strong in areas outside of Charlotte, including Cabarrus and Rowan Counties in which this business operates. Furthermore, the seller reports that they receive many more inquiries and requests for services than they are currently able to support. A new owner may choose to reconfigure staffing levels or make other changes in order to pursue those opportunities
The owner is COMMITTED to a transition period that works for all parties to ensure a smooth transition and retention of clients. As is true with most franchised businesses, the Franchisor (Parent Company) must approve a prospective buyer.
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.