> A super high volume of sales and the best income restaurant equipment and supply retail business opportunity in Los Angeles. Outstandingly located at the intersection of major traffic nearby Fwy 10.
> Annual sales exceed $3.6 million, while seller's discretionary net profit is in excess of $940,000 annually under the current operational system.
> Merchandise prices are cheaper than competitors in the town because the most goods sold here are directly imported from those Asian countries as Korea and China.
> Further, they do not have any dealership contracts with domestic suppliers, so there is no burden and no stress with dealer ship.
> Fully operated by one on-site manager, 4 FT and PT employees. Owner couples also voluntarily choose to work only as needed.
> SBA loan with a 30% down payment has already been approved by the major SBA loan bank, including about $1 million worth of inventory in a good working condition, which will be thoroughly audited by a certified third-party inventory agency before closing an escrow.
> Long term lease in place. Reasonable rent below market rate and spacious premises is about 9800 Sq. FT.
> It’s TURNKEY. 14 years in business with a steady growth.
> There is an additional $2,200 rental income from the tenant upstairs.
> See below for summary:
• Price Breakdown: Business- $500,000, not negotiable. Inventory- at least $1,000,000 or more. Partially adjustable according to final determination of both parties after a strict inventory audit by certified third party
• Total monthly gross revenue is around $280,000 and $330,000. Some cash sales are not included
• Monthly net profit is anywhere between $65,000 to $8,000 on average
• High margin rates are over 100%
• Rent is $11,000 including CAM estimate
• Store size is approx. 9800 sq. ft.
• Current lease remains 2 yrs and 10 years option to extend
• Reasonable open hours are from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm, Mon - Sat. Closed on Sun
• Employees are 1 FT manager, 3 FT and 1 PT. The 14 years of all skilled and seasoned staff who have been working together since its establishment will continue to work for you
• Wages are about $15,000 including payroll taxes
• Spacious parking inside the store
• In order to meet the SBA loan or lease eligibility requirements, buyer must demonstrate decent financial statement, 700+ FICO, sufficient down payment in the bank statements seasoned 90 days or more, and at least 2 year of similar business experience or retail business management.
• Online NDA conveniently attached hereto. Sign and resend. Once it is returned to us, we will be happy to provide more detailed finaicial information for your review and address for a "walk-by'
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for faster service or send a voicemail / text message to (714) 345-6514.
• It is recommended to come to our office for more information, including financial details, tax returns, lease agreement, loan eligibility
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Los Angeles, California
- Year Established:
- Number of Employees:
4 FT+1 PT
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- $11,000.00 Per Month
- Lease Expiration:
2 story structure. Additional rental income of $2,200 a month, Spacious showroom, Office space, POS system, CCTV, Reception counter, Well organized and displayed. Durable merchandise, In-store own parking, Outside storage space, Mostly imported, Cheaper than competitors
There are a several competitors in town
Growth & Expansion:
Seller dose no marketting. Active and agreesive marketting needed. Expansion sales territories, and more potential
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Semi-retirement, Have another business
10 weeks extended training by LA field manager and further training by seller, including on-site meeting with overseas manufacturers / suppliers after the close of escrow
- Seller Financing:
SBA loan w/30% down approved
- Ad Detail Views: