Asking Price: $139,000 Gross Revenue: Not DisclosedCash Flow: Not DisclosedEBITDA: Not DisclosedInventory: Not Disclosed FF&E: Not Disclosed included in asking priceShare this business:
Explanation of Financial Terms
The total asking price of the business for sale.
All income the business received before any cost-of-sales or expenses have been deducted.
Arrived at by "starting with your net (before tax) profit. Then, add back in any payments made to the owner, interest and any depreciation of assets." For example, if the net profit before taxes was $100,000 and the owner was paid $70,000 then the cash flow is $170,000.
Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization.
The value of the merchandise, raw materials, and finished and unfinished products which have not yet been sold. If there is no inventory price listed then the seller did not provide it.
Furniture, fixtures and equipment that will remain with the business, such as desks, office cubicles, decor elements of a restaurant or showroom, computers and office machines, pots and pans, dishes, display cases, manufacturing equipment, etc., depending on the type of business.
The value of property owned by the business. May be included in the asking price or offered separately. If no real estate value is listed, it was not provided by the seller.
• Prime location in very desirable South Park just off 30th Street
• Must see the fully equipped kitchen equipment and fixtures; beautiful bar seating plus separate Sushi bar and table seating; 3-TV monitors; outside patio seating. 2 ADA bathrooms.
• POS system; sound system; Beer keg cooler for 10 beer taps
• Consider Thai; Burgers; Mediterranean Kabobs; Chinese; Indian. Was Sushi and has sushi bar seating
• Lowest lease rate in South Park.
• This is an “asset sale” and no financials are provided
• Equipment is in working order but sold “as is”
• Tenant improvements and equipment exceed $350,000 in value.
• 1880 sq. ft. at $3,709.57 gross. Annual $100 increase.
• Lease term through 2030 including options
• ABC 41 on-sale Beer & Wine license has been surrendered and must reapply
• Close to downtown; East Village; North Park.
About the Business
Building Sq. Ft.:
Lease Rate/Sq. Ft./Mo.:
Growth & Expansion:
One of San Diego's Hip an exciting dining communities
PRICE RECUCED Restaurant w/ Bar, Patio, South Park LOW RENT
The information on this listing has been provided by either
the seller or a business broker representing the seller. BizQuest has no interest
or stake in the sale of this business and has not verified any of the information
and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy, veracity, or completeness. See our
full Terms & Conditions.