Retail Service Station
Share this business:
ABSOLUTE TRUSTEE AUCTION
Date of Auction : Friday, November 15th @ 12PM
Preview Schedule: Thursday 10/31 and Thursday 11/7; 12PM to 2 PM or by appointment
Address: 4919 & 4935 Catawba Rd, Troutville VA 24175
Auction will include two tracts of real estate and various commercial grade kitchen equipment.
Tract 1) 4935 Catawba Rd
- 936 sq ft, 3 BR, 1 BA house on 0.21+/- acres.
- Eat in kitchen, living room, and unfinished basement
- Heat pump supplies heat and air conditioning
Tax assessment = $72,300
Tax Map # 86-14
Tract 2) 4919 Catawba Rd
- 1,400 sq ft building on 1.66 acres, formerly used as Nannies Market convenience store
- Long road frontage on Catawba Rd
- Building has 2 bathrooms and a commercial kitchen area
- Large parking area (gravel and pavement)
- Three underground storage tanks on property (two, 6,000 gallon steel tanks and one 4,000 gallon steel tank)
- Phase 1 study was completed January, 2019. Contact Pete Ramsey for additional details.
- The property is great for a store, shop or office
Tax assessment $ 218,400
Tax Map #86-11B & #86-14A
Commercial Grade Kitchen Equipment
- Refrigerator, stove, exhaust hood plus many more items. All commercial grade.
Both tracts share a common septic system and well. There will be an easement in place prior to closing should there be different buyers of the tracts.
Sales Manager: Pete Ramsey 434-258-6611
About the Business
Contact the Seller
- Troutville, Virginia
About the Sale
- Reason For Selling:
Absolute Trustee Auction
troutville, convenience store, gas station, retail, service station
- Ad Detail Views:
Property Flyer.pdf (4 MB)